Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mother lectured by cop ... for letting her son walk alone to soccer practice!!!

I went searching for your story after an experience last night. My 10-year-old son wanted the chance to walk from our house to soccer practice behind an elementary school about 1/3 mile from our house. He had walked in our neighborhood a number of times with the family and we have driven the route to practice who knows how many times. It was broad daylight - 5:00 pm. I had to be at the field myself 15 minutes after practice started, so I gave him my cell phone and told him I would be there to check that he made it and sent him off. He got 3 blocks and a police car intercepted him.  Full story...

See also:

  1. English nurse in Australia has to take English test!!!
  2. Live Leaker's Biggles and the child-swinging video: the saga continues...
  3. 'Hoodies, louts, scum", or how the media manipulates views about teens...
  4. Keeping us in a state of perpetual fear...

No comments:

Post a Comment