Monday, July 07, 2008

Condoleezza Rice: I Am Proud Of The Decision To Invade Iraq

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said she's ``proud'' of the U.S. decision to wage the Iraq war and insisted that the world is not more dangerous than it was when George W. Bush took office.

``We're now beginning to see that perhaps it's not so popular to be a suicide bomber. We're beginning to see that perhaps people are questioning whether Osama Bin Laden ought to really be the face of Islam,'' Rice, 53, said in an interview to be broadcast this weekend on Bloomberg Television's ``Conversations with Judy Woodruff.'' More...

2 comments:

  1. Unsurprisingly, this video has been removed... Imagine my (lack of) shock... but apparently a video called 'Jizz in My Hair' is not a 'Terms of Use Violation'. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, anonymous! Yes, the video has been removed and I can't find it anywhere else, so I've included the text version of the video. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete