Thursday, July 24, 2008

78-year-old grandmother chases and catches thief! Bravo, grandma!


Pearline Williamson, whose grandson is 100m runner Simeon Williamson, was out shopping when a young woman ran past her, pulling the purse from her hand. 

Without a thought for her own safety Mrs Williamson sprinted after the woman, believed to be in her early 20s, and managed to catch her. 

The furious pensioner then shook her attacker in front of fellow shoppers in Edmonton, north London. The thief dropped the purse and escaped. 

Mrs Williamson said: "She must have thought I was an easy touch because I'm elderly.

"When she took my purse I had to do something so I ran after her and grabbed her as hard as I could. She said she hadn't taken it at first, so I shook the life out of her until she finally gave it back." 

Olympic hopeful Mr Williamson, 22, said: "It's typical of her as she stands up for everyone else, so it's no surprise she stood up for herself.  More...

See also: Indonesia's penis-lengthening grandma, Mak Erot, has died...

And this: This grandma is one helluva rocker!!!(video)

And this: 94-year-old grandma being abused by a fat bitch...(video)


No comments:

Post a Comment