Saturday, November 11, 2017

These stories are true: Louis C.K. admits to sexual misconduct...

After years of rumours, five women came forward, claiming that Louis C.K., whose jokes have often centered on his sexual misfortunes, pressured them to watch or listen to him masturbate.

Now, the 50-year-old US comedian has confirmed the allegations in a lengthy statement and expressed "remorse" for taking advantage of his status as a "widely admired" comic, Entertainment Weekly reported.

"I want to address the stories told to The New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not," the 'Louie' star, adding, "These stories are true."

"At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn't a question. It's a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly," he added. Full story...

Read also: Sepp Blatter: Hope Solo accuses ex-Fifa president of sexual harassment

Related posts:
  1. Harvey Weinstein 'hired former spies to counter sex abuse accusers'
  2. How celebrities cleverly evade responsibility for their actions...
  3. Sexual harassment: More stars facing accusations...
  4. Charlie Chaplin raped kids and he’s hailed as a hero...
  5. Uncovering the ongoing Hollywood conspiracy...
  6. Weinstein scandal: What it tells us about celebs, politics & Hollywood...
  7. Harvey Weinstein, Donald Trump and systemic sexism: A closer look...
  8. Our protected, predatory oligarchy: dirty secrets, dirty lies...

No comments:

Post a Comment