Wednesday, September 20, 2017

'I'm 25, I've never had alcohol and I want to take my hijab off': Ex-Muslims speak out about leaving Islam - but fear they may be KILLED if they do so...

A number of Muslims living in Australia are leading secret double lives as they try to break away from their religion.

One 25-year-old woman was born into a Muslim family and told The Feed she wants to leave the religion, but fears she would be disowned or 'worst case ... murdered'.

The 25-year-old claims she has not drunk alcohol, listened to music, felt wind on her skin, watched movies, dated or danced.

'I want to take my hijab off,' the woman said.

'I feel so trapped. I'm terrified of someone finding out I'm ex-Muslim, I feel like I'm carrying around a ticking time bomb.'

The 25-year-old is one of many Muslims trying to escape the religion through a private ex-Muslim network. Full story...

Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment