Friday, July 21, 2017

Vegans and vegetarians do not outlive meat eaters...

I am on a vegan diet to deal with my cancer. I eat no animal protein. I probably never will again. That's because I have cancer, and I have read Dr. John Kelly's book, Stop Feeding Your Cancer.

I have been researching diets for five decades. I was restored to health by Francis Pottenger in 1949-50. His diet had a lot of red meat. It had no refined sugar, no processed white flour, and lots of steamed vegetables.

I have asked myself this: Do vegans live longer? They don't. Statistical evidence is now available.

This video reports on detailed studies involving thousands of people. The studies studied longevity. It turns out that there is no difference: meat-eaters, vegetarians, and vegans. The lecture was delivered by a physician who is a vegan. He reports on facts that he found astounding. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Eat meat and save the planet, say former vegetarian...
  2. Vegetarians and meat-eaters...
  3. Becoming vegetarian to save the environment?
  4. Stop eating meat to ‘save the planet’? Burger off!
  5. Why I eat meat (and why you should too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment