Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A balding white haired man walks into a jewelry store with a beautiful much younger gal at his side...

A balding, white haired gentleman walked into a jewelry store in a local mall  with a beautiful ... much younger gal at his side.

He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his new girlfriend.

The jeweler looked through his stock and quickly brought out a $5,000 ring. The man said, "Oh No, I'd like to see something more special than that!"

At that statement, the jeweler went to his safe for his special stock and brought out another ring. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000" the jeweler said .. as he watched the young lady's eyes sparkle and shine and her whole body begin to trembled with excitement.

The old man seeing this .. smiled and said, "Ok, That's the one. We'll take it." When the jeweler inquired as to how payment would be made, the man stated, "I'll just write you a check. But since I know you'll want to make sure my check is good first, I'll write it tonight and you can call the bank Monday morning to verify the funds and then we'll just drop by and pick up the ring sometime on Monday afternoon."

"That will be just fine" said the jeweler "I'll get it polished and packaged especially for you" ...!

On Monday morning, the jeweler angrily phoned the old man and said .. "You son of ... there's only $25 in your checking account." "Yep, I know," said the old man, "but let me tell you about the unbelievable weekend I just had!!!

Related posts:
  1. So a koala was sitting on a gum tree smoking a joint...
  2. Well, I'll be f---ed!!! A talking pig!!!
  3. An essay on the Indian cow! Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment