Friday, August 07, 2015

An eye for an eye: Iran sentences 27-year-old to have eyes GOUGED OUT after damaging sight of another man in street brawl...

A man has been sentenced to have his eyes gouged out in Iran after damaging the sight of a man during a street fight, it has been reported.

The horrifying 'eye for an eye' sentence was handed down to a 27-year-old man, referred to only by his first name, Hamed.

It is punishment for unintentionally injuring a man's eye during a brawl in March 2011, when he was just 23 years old.

According to the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), which translated the story from Iran's official state-run newspaper, Hamad told the court: 'It was around midnight and I was sitting at home when my mother called me and said that my father had gotten into a car accident.

'I rushed to the scene to help my dad, but I really didn’t intend to injure anyone's eye.' Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Young Saudi faces paralysis in eye-for-an-eye sentence...
  2. Eye for eye: Iranian woman set for revenge on acid attacker...
  3. Eye for eye in Iran: man who blinded a woman with acid is to be blinded...
  4. Eye for eye in Saudi Arabia: judge asks hospital to paralyse man's spinal cord!
  5. India: girl blinded by teacher for not answering! WTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment