Monday, April 20, 2015

Cancer survivor who credits cannabis oil with recovery to celebrate by getting married...

CANCER survivor David Hibbitt is celebrating being given the all-clear by getting married Friday, April 17 – and claims his recovery is down to taking cannabis oil.

The 33-year-old will tie the knot with fiancée Heather Martin the afternoon of Friday, April 17 after spending the past two-and-a-half years battling bowel cancer.

Former warehouse worker David was diagnosed with the disease in July 2012 and had various forms of treatment. But last year he decided to stop having chemotherapy and take cannabis oil instead, in the hope it would save his life.

Now the father-of-one, of Dale View Drive, Silverdale, says he has been cancer-free since his last scan in January and is looking forward to the future.

He said: "Friends had told me about cannabis oil and I dismissed it at first.

"But in February last year I was told I only had 18 months to five years to live, and I had to try everything I could. I felt like the chemo was killing me and I felt I had nothing to lose. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Healthy caffeine: Study proves coffee can ward off breast cancer...
  2. The man who defied odds, turned down chemotherapy and drugs and outlived...
  3. 97 percent of the time, chemotherapy does not work and continues to be...
  4. Chemo causes misery, kills patients, and creates more cancer, but is very profitable...
  5. The amazing saga of a teenager who ran away from chemotherapy and beat...
  6. Making a killing with cancer: a 124.6 billion dollar industry...
  7. Amish girl forced into experimental chemotherapy taken out of US and...
  8. Meet the man called "crazy" by his doctors who cured his own colon cancer...
  9. Why medecine won't allow cancer to be cured...

No comments:

Post a Comment