Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Woman bashes hubby for choosing soccer over sex!!!

A Bulawayo woman, Privilege Chiyangwa from Emakhandeni seriously assaulted her husband, Agreement Mugaviri for turning down her sex request after opting to watch soccer.

Chiyangwa told the court that the assault was a sharp warning to her husband that he should stop imposing sex sanctions.

According to B-Metro, the lady said it was her PRIVILAGE to enjoy sex with AGREEMENT.

“I have no regret over my actions because my husband is refusing to sleep with me claiming he will be watching soccer.

“Trouble started when I asked him why he was denying me sex. Sometimes when we fight I will be acting in self-defence as he will be the first one to assault me” Privilege told magistrate Evylene Mashavakure. Source...

Related posts:
  1. Man loses mind after 5 year sex ban...
  2. Man granted divorce because his wife wanted too much sex...
  3. Malaysian caned by wife for refusing sex!!!
  4. 15-year-old Malawi girl cuts off husband's penis for refusing her sex...
  5. Woman in Italy reports husband for denying her sex...
  6. Husband in France fined for sexless marriage!!! What?
  7. She stabs him for refusing her sexual advances!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment