Sunday, November 03, 2013

'Dubai police called me a fat English pig, put me in handcuffs and punched me repeatedly'

Rebecca Groom claims she still has scars and was thrown into a dirty prison for two months after a car ran into the back of her parked vehicle.

The 42-year-old says she was repeatedly punched by a male officer in a locked police car.

Rebecca spoke exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday after our revelations into the treatment of ­Rebecca Blake, who was jailed after being falsely accused of a sex romp.

Rebecca, now living in Swindon, Wilts, said: “Dubai was the country I grew up in, I loved it. I was there for 30 years.

“But it’s changed so much. I’m still shocked. It’s broken my heart and shattered my life.” Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Norway slams Dubai jailing of rape victim...
  2. Dubai drugs trial: Mother tells of 'torture horror'
  3. British drugs trio jailed for four years in Dubai amidst torture claims...
  4. Rats, filth and electrocution: ordeal of the Britons 'tortured' in Dubai...
  5. Australian woman drugged and raped by three men in UAE, then jailed for "adultery..."
  6. Maid dies after being starved and beaten Dubai court told...

No comments:

Post a Comment