Monday, November 04, 2013

10 amazing things kids have said about past lives...

Many children seem wise beyond their years or like “old souls,” but some have said things that truly seem to hearken back to previous lives.

Parents have shared their stories via social media; many say their children have talked about tragic deaths followed by happier lives this time around.

1. When my son was 3, he told me that he really likes his new daddy, he’s really nice. My husband is his one and only daddy. I asked ‘Why is that?’

He replied: ‘My old daddy was really mean. He stabbed me in the back and I died. But I really like my new daddy, he’d never do that to me.’

2. When I was a little girl, I lost [it] when I saw some guy at the grocery store. It was unusual, because I was generally quiet and well behaved. I never had to be taken out of somewhere for misbehaving, but we had to leave the store.

When my mom asked what was wrong when we got in the car, I told her he took me away from my first mom and hid me under his floor and made me sleep for a long time until I woke up with my new mom.

I then refused to sit in the seat of the car on the ride home, but insisted on cowering under the dash board so he couldn’t take me again. It freaked her … out, as she is definitely my biological mother, so obviously my ‘first’ mom. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. The scientific proof of the existence of the soul...
  2. We all survive the physical death of our bodies...
  3. “That’s why I can’t drive,” he says. “I see dead people.”
  4. The day I died...
  5. Is there life after death? 
  6. At the hour of death...
  7. Who are We? (Must see absolutely)
  8. Robert Monroe talks about his out of body experience... 

No comments:

Post a Comment