Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Greenwald to publish more revelations, claims threats from US and UK...

“The more the US and UK threaten, the more I will publish,” Glenn Greenwald has told French radio. The Guardian journalist revealed the scope of US spying on France was “enormous,” but the French government is also complicit in US espionage.

In an interview with Radio France Internationale (RFI), Greenwald spoke candidly about the threats he had received from the US and UK and his intention to publish all the documents handed to him by former CIA worker Edward Snowden.

“I intend to publish all the documents I have. The more threats I get from the US and UK, the harder I will work to publish this information,” said Greenwald, adding that the previous revelations on the NSA’s spying activities had fed the debate on internet privacy.

He told French radio that he was aware he is under constant surveillance and has taken measures to protect himself.

“I don’t use my phone to talk about important things. I know that my emails are being spied on so I use encrypted messages to communicate with my sources, colleagues and even my friends,” he said. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Britain will be "sorry". Greenwald to publish UK secrets after Britain detains partner...
  2. Glenn Greenwald's partner detained at Heathrow airport for nine hours...
  3. Snowden case: Brazil 'concerned' after UK detention...
  4. Glenn Greenwald and emerging personal smears...
  5. Greenwald: Snowden's files are out there if "anything happens" to him...
  6. On the Espionage Act charges against Edward Snowden...
  7. Guardian reporter Glenn Greenwald on Snowden and the US "terrorism" sham...

No comments:

Post a Comment