Monday, June 17, 2013

Texas mother arrested for asking to see warrant for her son...

Police in Slaton, Texas, reportedly arrested a woman for asking to see a warrant when they came to her house to bust her son.

"I told him, 'I will release my son to you upon viewing those orders.' Those were exactly my words," the woman said. "He said, 'This is how you want to play?' He took two steps back, turned around to the officer and said, 'Take her.' They turned me around, handcuffed me and took me in."

The complainant was aware that police were coming for her 11-year-old son and just wanted to see that they had a warrant. Apparently the warrant did not exist. The end result was that the woman spent the night behind bars and her son remained at home, My Fox Lubbock reported.

"He told me it was their duty to come pick up my son," she said. "Yet, I had someone stay the night at my house. They never came back that evening, they never came to pick up my son, or do what they told me they were there to do in the beginning." Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Cop sexually assaults woman and then arrests her for protesting...
  2. Cops gone wild: sexual harassment by police officers...
  3. Airport security manager facing indecency charges...
  4. The big lie that police brutality is NOT rampant...
  5. Truck driver nearly beaten to death by cops for traffic ticket...
  6. Father of 4 beaten to death by 9 cops...

No comments:

Post a Comment