Thursday, April 11, 2013

On school shooters: the Huffington Post doesn't want you to read this...

After the Huffington Post signed me on as a blogger and allowed me to write op-ed pieces on any topic, for two years, ranging from books to sports to reviews to pop culture, something changed in our relationship. It was sudden.

I wrote this piece for Huff Po in late December, 2012. For some reason, the editors wouldn’t print it. Like every other article I’d written, I submitted the piece on their backstage for signed bloggers, but nothing happened. It didn’t go up on their site. I waited, and it didn’t happen.

A few days went by. Then a week. I contacted the editors, and they didn’t respond. Then I contacted again, and they let me know that they wouldn’t publish the piece.

I asked why.

No response.

I emailed again.

No response again.

And now they won’t let me write anything at all. I’m off the blogroll.
So I must have touched a nerve. And that made me ask, who’s paying salaries here? Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common...
  2. Unanswered questions about the Batman Colorado theatre massacre...
  3. Taiwanese teen dies after 40-hour Diablo III video game marathon...
  4. This column will change your life: nature and nurture...
  5. Global school shooting timeline...
  6. Tim Kretschmer, another "normal" boy goes on a shooting rampage...
  7. Seung Hui Cho and Virginia Tech ... one year later.

No comments:

Post a Comment