Saturday, February 09, 2013

Mubobobo man gets a thorough beating!!!

A Sakubva man suspected of using mubobobo to have sex with women at a road show was recently beaten up.

The man had to seek refuge in a guardroom to avoid further beatings. A brother to one of the victims who spoke to our news crew on condition of anonymity said he suspected the man was up to no good when he was him simulating sexual intercourse and facially expressing excitement as he was standing in the crowd.

"I then noticed that my sister, who was standing next to the man was looking confused and troubled and I told my friend my suspicions. My sister also confirmed that she felt like someone was having sex with her. The man suddenly bolted when we turned to him and the crowd gave chase and we caught up with him at the roundabout. He was thoroughly beaten and had to seek refuge in the terminus guard room. He claimed he was innocent but I am not convinced, I know what I saw," he said.

Another lady in the crowd also revealed that she had felt the same way but had not figured out what was causing it.

"At that time I thought it was the heat and I was shocked when the man was chased and beaten by the crowd after being accused of using mubobobo," she said.

Mubobobo is a type of magic where a man uses charms to perform a sexual act on an unsuspecting woman. Several cases have been reported in the past it is hard for police and victims to prove the claims beyond reasonable doubt. Source...

Related posts:
  1. Man arrested after being caught using mubobobo at bus terminus.
  2. Goblin in Zimbabwe burnt to death for stealing women's panties!!!
  3. Girls at Zimbabwe school 'attacked by goblins'
  4. "Goblin attack" closes Zimbabwe clinic, nurses refuse to return to work...
  5. Prostitute in Zimbabwe turns into a donkey during sex!!!
  6. Weird 'dog-headed pig monster' terrorizes Africa...

No comments:

Post a Comment