Friday, August 10, 2012

Woman in Zimbabwe takes ex-husband to court for turning her ... into a snake???

A Harare woman sent tongues wagging after confessing in court that she once turned into a snake.

The woman, Ester Chirawo had dragged her former husband, Davison Guvamombe to court where she was seeking a protection order against him.

The woman said her ex-husband was responsible for the horror that saw her turning into a snake during a funeral for a family member.

“My relatives were shocked when they saw me moving with my tummy at the funeral. I acted like a possessed person. I was acting like a snake and I said things that no one could understand,” she said. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Woman in Ghana turns into a ... snake???
  2. A snake with a human head discovered in Malaysia??? 
  3. A snake with ... hands???
  4. Prostitute in Zimbabwe turns into a donkey during sex!!!
  5. Woman  gives birth to "seven-headed snake and vomits worms, fish and spiders..."

No comments:

Post a Comment