Friday, July 06, 2012

New Mexico woman sells her soul on eBay...

A woman in New Mexico has offered to sell her soul in order to help make ends meet. Nothing is off limits to the winner of the auction on eBay, and the woman told NBC she would "deliver the opportunity for someone to save my soul."

"I'm at the point now, I'm tired," she explained. The woman, known only as Lori N. told NBC that she had been in a bad car accident in 2007 and had never fully healed. In that accident she suffered a broken hip, pelvis, leg, collarbone, sternum and ribs.

Lori currently works as a freelance writer, but times are tough and she is doing her best to make ends meet.

"I don't feel good," Lori said. "I'm near the end of my rope… I really am."

It's not known what exactly led the woman to list her soul on eBay, though some might see it as a desperate act by a desperate woman. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Bob Dylan: I sold my soul to the...
  2. “That’s why I can’t drive,” he says. “I see dead people.”
  3. Gnarls Barkley - "Who's Gonna Save My Soul?"
  4. 7500 online shoppers sold their ... souls???
  5. Facebook has stolen my soul...
  6. Religious groups "buying souls" in Haiti, says chief voodoo priest...

No comments:

Post a Comment