Female chess players have been warned that they must cover up their cleavage in future European tournaments.
The European Chess Union (ECU) has enforced a new dress code for women to make sure they hide their chests during competitions.
ECU general secretary Sava Stoisavljevic explained that "many of the players were not wearing proper clothes" during games, according to Chessbase News.
The ECU has revealed that several spectators have complained about the choice of clothing by some female players, while male competitors have stated that they have been distracted during games. Full story...
- Don't go test driving without a bra!!!
- She was sacked because of her ... distracting breasts???
- Boris and his breast friend...
- 41% of young women prefer bigger boobs than high IQ'
- Breast-feeding mum evicted from church, compared to strip-teaser! WTF!
- When bras and women are sinners in the eyes of Islamic extremists...