Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Horror story of Pakistani woman forced to parade naked...


"That day, I had no idea anything was wrong," says Shahnaz Bibi.

She had been at home in the village of Neelor Bala in northern Pakistan. Her husband was away in the city of Lahore where he worked as a driver.

She is clear and determined as she recounts details of her assault.

"I suddenly heard people smash the front door, they were shouting," she says. "They asked my 11-year-old son where I was and of course he told them."

Shahnaz Bibi says four men, armed with pistols and rifles, burst into her room. She says she knew them all as members of the same family, and as neighbours.

"Before I knew what was happening they tied my wrists and pushed me hard out into the lane, abusing me and sometimes throwing me to the ground," she says. More...

Don't miss:
  1. The worst places in the world for women: Afghanistan, Congo, Pakistan, India...
  2. Mukhtaran Mai, the Pakistani gang-rape victim who fought back...
  3. Pakistani teen gangraped, paraded naked for refusing landlord's advances...
  4. Two more tribal women in India stripped and forced to walk naked...
  5. Tribal girl in India forced to walk naked as crowd molested her and others cheered.
  6. In 2009, 647 women were murdered for "honour" in Pakistan, while 757 were killed for "other reasons..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment