Isolina Campos has set out to prove it's never too late to learn to read and write.
Campos turned 100 on May 25, and decided to become an example to others by attending class in Londrina, a city in southern Brazil.
Although she started to learn to read and write in 1998, poor health forced her to quit school.
Now she's back to studying at night "so I don't stay at home with nothing to do," she told reporters. More...
- 3-year-old Italian boy reads, gives medical advice!!!
- 66-year-old in India fails board exam for 45th. time!!!
- 86-year-old undergraduate in India sits for final exams!!!
- 93 years old, and still feeling horny!!! Hilarious!
- India: meet 8-year-old Aman Rehman, the world's youngest lecturer!!!
- 4-year-old child in India charged with murder!!!