Friday, May 20, 2011

Are you ready for The Rapture?


Unless you've been living in a cave, you know that The Rapture has been scheduled for tomorrow. For you heathens out there, The Rapture is when christians will be gathered together in the air to meet Christ, according to the Biblical prediction in 1 Thessalonians 4:17. This global event is supposed to occur at 6pm local time, starting in New Zealand and working westward around the globe from there.

I have been preoccupied with trying to imagine what must be going through christians' minds as they contemplate this momentous occasion. But I am always ready for any excuse to "party hardy", as us American say, and The Rapture is as good an excuse as any I've ever run across, especially since, as an atheist, I have no chance in hell of winning this particular lottery.

So I've been busy planning my Rapture Parties. I am attending a party this afternoon with a bunch of scientists that I think of as a pre-Rapture Party (it's a barbeque, or BBQ, which provides me and my other fellow heathens with a tasty glimpse of that special hell that awaits us).  More...

Don't miss:
  1. The Second Coming is here! Jesus and Mary Magdalene are back ... 
  2. No end of the world, so members want money back!!!
  3. Doomsday man ‘raped five daughters to save bloodline'
  4. Last doomsday cult members abandon cave...
  5. Scared of Armageddon 2012? Don't panic! There's a place in France...

No comments:

Post a Comment