Sunday, April 24, 2011

Are you seeing the dentist too often? It's probably to rip you off...


Last year, with great reluctance, I was forced to register with a new dentist after a filling fell out and it became difficult to chew.

My previous dentist had been pressuring me into having costly treatments that served no purpose other than lining his own pockets, so I vowed to stop having check-ups altogether. Consequently, it had been more than ten years since I last opened wide and heard the dreaded sound of the drill.

My new dentist, a lady practitioner who came glowingly recommended, just smiled when I told her it had been a decade since my teeth were last examined. ‘Not a dentist by any chance, are you?’ She laughed.

Dentists, she told me, are notorious for avoiding check-ups. But then, they know a lot more about the business than we do. More...

Don't miss:
  1. A street dentist in India!!!
  2. Here's how Japanese dentists are trained: by using a robot!!
  3. Dentists in India cure elephant's five-year toothache!!!
  4. 84% of doctors still sucking up to drug companies...
  5. Chris Rock on doctors and drugs!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment