Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shy Singapore men hire coaches to find partners...

At 17, Xavier See was an insecure school dropout with very few friends, little luck with girls and a bad stutter.

"Physically I was out of shape, my skin saw way too little sun and I had terrible hair. Socially, due to my poor looks and grooming, I had poor self-confidence. I never imagined anyone would take me seriously," he says.

But after discovering a vibrant online dating community and hiring a social coach to solve his teenage woes, he is a changed man at 23.

The self-assured, fashion-conscious See is now a professional dating coach and teaches other Singaporean men how to transform themselves and win women's hearts -- for a fee of Sg$1,800 ($1,400) for an intensive three-day course. More...

Don't miss:
  1. Sex business booming in Singapore...
  2. Singapore government to play matchmaker and find partners for singles!!!
  3. Singapore's fertility rate drops to record low...
  4. Singapore students learn about the birds and the bees!!!
  5. Singapore magician runs courses on seduction magic!!!
  6. 10 things a man should NEVER ask a woman!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment