Wednesday, February 16, 2011

South Korean banks increase interest rate ... if you lose weight!!!


PARK Keun-jun is determined to fulfill two resolutions this year: bulk up his bank account but slim down himself.

Enter South Korean banks, with plans to help with both.

'I'd like to bet my money on a bank's savings plan if the bank gives credits to me for not giving up on my New Year's resolutions,' said Mr Park, a 32-year-old car designer. More...


Don't miss:
  1. McDonald's manager in Brazil gets £11,000 for weight gain...
  2. Turkish Airlines suspends overweight staff...
  3. Overweight girl sues man who refused to have sex with her!!!
  4. Hong Kong women pay up to 10,000 dollars in weight-loss craze...
  5. Rumania's Miss Platnum and Give me the food!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment