A doctor treating HIV-positive patients has claimed that one of his patients has indulged in sexual relations with more than 100 partners "to take revenge" for her condition.
Dr I S Gilada, who heads an AIDS clinic at Grant Road, told TOI that a 29-year-old woman from the Western suburbs has been visiting him since the past two months.
While counselling her, the doctor learnt that she not only has multiple partners, but hunts for them with a vengeance to spread the virus she contracted through her husband.
"She was brought to us by her sister, who herself is HIV positive," said Gilada. "We found out that she had learnt of her husband's HIV-positive status in 2005, and that he had transmitted the disease to her as well. Although she divorced him, she couldn't come to terms with the fact that he had knowingly passed on the virus to her," he said. More...
- Stabbed for being positive: HIV stigma stalks Swaziland...
- Explicit sex books 'help drop in Uganda's HIV rate'
- Saudi weds four women in one night to spite ex-wife!!!
- 4 women take revenge on cheating lover ... with super-glue!!!
- Jealous of their better results, nine-yr-old Indian girl suspected of poisoning classmates...