In Barangay Ayala Alabang in Muntinlupa City, people will need a prescription to buy a condom.
The Sanggunian Barangay of Ayala Alabang released an ordinance that takes effect on February 24, 2011 that seeks, among others, to penalize the sale and purchase of "anti-conceptional substance or devices," like condoms and contraceptive pills, without a prescription.
The ordinance requires health services performed within the territorial jurisdiction of Barangay Ayala Alabang to use only "safe, ethical, effective, legal and non-abortifacient medicines or drugs or machines, devices or methods of treatment that do not cause abortion intentionally or unintentionally." More...
- Condoms are useless against Aids, make things worse, says Pope to Africans!!!
- Thieves in Malaysia steal $1.5 million worth of condoms!!!
- Putting on a condom with your ... mouth???
- Village in India bans jeans for girls!!!
- Indonesia'a Aceh bans tight trousers for women...
- Sri Lanka police detain 200 young couples for kissing and holding hands!!!