Thursday, October 07, 2010

Pharmacist Raj Bhat's "final message" in his hunger strike against Medco...

People have asked me why I am still continuing this hunger strike in peril of losing my own life.

Some have termed my fight as nutty, crazy etc.

 I would like to express my thought process and my mind set on these issues.

(...)

Why a Hunger Strike?

Because of the continuing threat to the health and safety of Medco’s patients, and justice being constantly delayed, denied and not even visible for years in the future, I had decided to take this matter directly to the Court of Public Opinion, by starting this Indefinite Fasting\ Hunger Strike on July 5, 2010. Full story...

Don't miss:
  1. Pharmacist on hunger strike against Medco...
  2. Chris Rock on doctors and drugs!!! 
  3. Medical mafia silences doctors who criticize vaccines...
  4. Ex-pharmaceutical rep. speaks out... 
     

1 comment:

  1. Today is the 95th day of my fast.I urge the readers to visit my blog "ihungerstrike.blogspot.com" to get more truth and facts about this public health and safety issue which has direct impact on all the readers and the Society at large.On that blog, you can read my most recent postings.1)My final message 2)Justice Delayed is Justice Denied 3)WHAT YOU CAN DO

    ReplyDelete