A teacher in Britain helped her students cheat but got the answers wrong, reveals a probe initiated after 18 out of 19 pupils gave the same incorrect answer in the exam. Investigators found that students had been illegally helped by the teacher during the exam, Standard Assessment Tasks.
In another school, its head changed papers - only to turn a right answer into a wrong one, The Sun reported on Monday.
The cheating was detected when authorities spotted answers had been altered using a different pencil. More...
- Five judges in India caught cheating at exams!
- S.Korean accused of "time zone" exam cheating!!!
- Exam papers in Nepal eaten by ... rats!!!
- Student in Malaysia sets school on fire to prevent exams!!!
- Students banned from wearing shoes, socks and belts!!!
- Jealous of their better results, nine-yr-old Indian girl suspected of poisoning classmates to death...