Tuesday, September 07, 2010

India's bubbling with BubbleTALK...

Last week I had dinner at the best Indian restaurant I’ve ever been to, the brand new Dishroom, down the street from me in Covent Garden. Great ambiance, fantastic food and an eclectic mix of Indians with Amex platinum cards.

I ended up having a rather interesting conversation with a man sitting across our communal table that had overheard that I write about technology trends for Sky News.

As I was helping myself to some more naan bread the man said, like only an Indian man can, “Have you heard of Bubbly?”. It is a tad loud in the restaurant so I thought he just told me off, being too bubbly, I asked him to repeat. And he told me a great internet success story. More...

Don't miss:

  1. Almost half of your day is spent consuming media...
  2. Gmail telephone option seduces internet users...
  3. Microsoft's Bing bans the word "sex" for users in India!!!
  4. India to develop own operating system to fight cyber attacks...
  5. India launches Bhuvan, rival to Google Earth...
  6. Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood launches 'Islamic Facebook'

No comments:

Post a Comment