Wednesday, September 22, 2010

‘I'm a mother. I'm a wife. I'm an American veteran, and I'm one of your middle-class Americans. And I'm exhausted defending you, President Obama...'

President Barack Obama was left in no doubt as to the strength of ill-feeling among his most loyal supporters last night when he was openly attacked at a town hall meeting - with one woman telling him: ‘I’m exhausted defending you’.

Staring intently at Mr Obama, Velma Hart told him she was ‘deeply disappointed’ and was losing patience waiting for him to deliver the change he promised.

In an impassioned rebuke the mother-of-two said she fears returning to the ‘hot dogs-and-beans era’ of her life because he is not helping the financially strapped middle class. More...

Don't miss:

  1. "I am an Obama scholar..." Affirmations or brain-washing?
  2. Most Americans don't trust the government...
  3. Barack Obama, the Great Reneger...
  4. Obama's 7 lies in under 2 minutes...
  5. Obama sharply increases secret military operations...

1 comment: