Saturday, August 14, 2010

Difficult to escape, abusive Satanic cults exist in the shadows of society...

It's the stuff of insipid Hollywood films: cults in which Satan worshippers drink the blood of animals and make human sacrifices during special ceremonies.

But for Laura, who was born into such a world in the Muenster region in western Germany, it's a bit closer to reality. She's managed to escape the cult, but it was a long, painful process.

"My father was well respected in the sect and he started training me at a young age to do what the circle wanted," she explained. "That I allow everything to be done with me, that I wouldn't cry or scream or respond to the pain, and that I would not say anything to anyone outside the group. We were supposed to do what the higher power wanted." More...

Don't miss:

  1. Russian Satanists who killed and ate four teens jailed...
  2. Bob Dylan: I sold my soul to the...
  3. 40 years ago, the Charles Manson murders...
  4. Is Washington the City of Satan?
  5. 30 years ago, in Guyana, in a place called Jonestown, something terrible happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment