Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dog in London banned from buses because of ... religion???

On two occasions last week my dog was barred from London buses, not because she's particularly fierce or big, but on religious grounds. A friend and I had taken her to the park, and as I went across to the grocer, my friend took Daisy, a Manchester terrier, to the bus stop.
As they tried to board the bus, the driver stopped her and told her that there was a Muslim lady on the bus who "might be upset by the dog". As she attempted to remonstrate, the doors closed and the bus drew away. More...

Don't miss:
  1. 'I have to keep her indoors now'
  2. Urinating on Jesus...
  3. Christians "should wear crosses..."
  4. Man refuses to drive 'No God' bus...
  5. Why did the Swiss vote to ban minarets on mosques?
  6. Burger King apologises to Hindus for running offensive ad...

No comments:

Post a Comment