Monday, March 15, 2010

Yoga "guru" arrested in India for sexually assaulting boys...

A yoga 'guru' has been arrested near Jaipur for allegedly molesting young students.

The teacher, Balendra Singh, is associated with the Gayatri Shakti Peet, an organisation that believes in promoting and practicing the Gayatri Mantra. Singh moved to Jaipur two weeks ago after teaching at ashrams in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat.

Three students, all under the age of 10, complained to the Jaipur police that they were being molested by him. One of them tells NDTV that a few days ago Singh asked him to report early for class and kissed him. Then, "He asked me to take off my clothes and lay on top of me. He warned me that if I told my parents or anybody else, he would kill me." More...

Don't miss:

  1. Swami Nithyananda implicated in video sex scandal...
  2. 'Godman' nabbed in India with six women...
  3. "Godman" in India "cures" children by trampling on them!!!
  4. Exposing India's fake god-men and gurus...
  5. Hindu priest had sex escapades in the temple's sanctorum !!!
  6. Priests do mouth-to-mouth blessings on childless women!!!
  7. Amma: the hugging saint? Or globalist manipulator?
  8. Orphans used in child sex racket in Mahabalipuram, India!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment