Monday, February 01, 2010

Girl hypnotised into liking curry!!!

HYPNOTIST Paul McKenna has admitted using mind control techniques on a girlfriend - to make her like CURRY.

The author of I Can Make You Thin described the trick as using his powers "for evil".

He said: "I dated a girl who didn't like curry. I used to wait until she was really hungry and I'd say, 'I'm really hungry too.'

"Then I'd say, 'I quite like curry', touch her on the shoulder and create an associational link." More...

Don't miss:

  1. Robbers use hypnotism to plunder unsuspecting victims!!!
  2. Malaysian couple loses $32,000 after being hypnotised ...
  3. I can enlarge women's breasts through mind-power...
  4. Fleeting beauty Nandita Das tells the story of spices...
  5. World's most expensive curry ... at £2000 a portion!!!
  6. Taliban released Indian cyclist after he cooked them curry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment