Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lamb in Turkey born with a human face???

A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the calf out, but was horrified to see that the features of the calf’s snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep. More + photo...

Don't miss:

  1. A goat with a human face???
  2. A snake with ... hands???
  3. Strange creature beaten to death in Panama...
  4. Buffalo with 3 mouths and 3 eyes being worshipped in India...

No comments:

Post a Comment