Thursday, January 14, 2010

China's "first" married gay couple fight the odds...

Zeng Anquan and Pan Wenjie married only 10 days ago but their honeymoon has been a long ordeal.

Ever since the Chinese gay couple made their relationship public in November and had a wedding ceremony on Jan 3, they have been the subject of revilement from family and friends.

"All the capital in my company has been frozen by my younger brother," Zeng said in a dimly-lit teahouse in Chengdu, capital of China's Sichuan province.

"My sister warned me she would never call me her brother unless I break up with Pan; and I have answered hundreds of phone calls from friends and relatives, who say they feel ashamed of me. More...

Don't miss:

  1. An Indian boy announces that he is gay!!!
  2. They rape lesbians in SA to "cure" them...
  3. Gays get married in India...
  4. Singapore holds first gay rally...
  5. Gay and Lesbian kiss-in in Paris!!!
  6. Gays publicly humiliated in Pakistan...

No comments:

Post a Comment