Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Woman in Singapore selling herself as slave for $60,000!!!

A 50-YEAR-OLD woman is "selling" herself for RM150,000 (S$61,441).

The woman, a Malaysian living in Singapore, said she was willing to "follow" anyone who could help settled her debt of over S$60,000.

She said she could be an employee, nurse, live-in friend, maid or wife for the "new master".

"I am looking for one who speaks Mandarin, 50 years old and above and has no bad habits.

"You can buy and bring me home for as long as you like. I will protect and take care of my master, sing songs and tell stories to cheer him up,'' said the divorcee with two daughters. More...

Don't miss:

  1. Malaysian widow, 75, looking for live-in Singapore partner...
  2. The prostitutes of Singapore...
  3. Black widow in Australia drugged, raped ten men!!!
  4. $3.8 million to deflower a virgin? 
  5. I'm 14, a virgin and I'm for sale: do you want to buy me?
  6. Compensated dating in Hong Kong, teens selling their bodies to buy designer goods...

No comments:

Post a Comment