Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thierry Henry deserves to be criticised, not crucified...

I was going to write a fairly critical column about Thierry Henry. As an Arsenal fan, I was stunned that one of my all-time heroes could commit that double handball horror and, more importantly, allow the crucial ensuing goal to stand.

And as an Irishman, I simply wanted his devious little Gallic torso dismembered over the Champs-Elysees at first light.

But then, just as my pencil was being sharpened to commit heresy, Roy Keane entered the debate, like the snarling, vile, putrid pitdog that he is. More...

Don't miss:

  1. Irish ask Fifa for France replay after Thierry Henry's...
  2. Women's soccer can be nasty too...
  3. Streaker invades soccer pitch!!!
  4. Chinese footballer banned for life for attacking referee...

No comments:

Post a Comment