Thursday, October 01, 2009

Voodoo spell put on Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid!!!

A Spanish witch claims to have been contracted to place a voodoo spell on Real Madrid’s new star player, Cristiano Ronaldo.

El Mundo reports that a letter was sent to the club on Friday outlining the witch’s intentions. ‘I have nothing against this grand club. I am a professional and get paid very well for using my powers. I have been contracted so Cristiano Ronaldo suffers a serious injury. I can’t promise that will be, but I can say he will be injured for more time than he plays. The person who has contracted me is famous, and knows the player personally’. More...

Don't miss:

  1. 80 million reasons why football will never be the same...
  2. Congo + soccer + witchcraft = 11 deaths...
  3. Spiritual ecstasy or collective frenzy? Scary...
  4. Korean voodoo in a church...(Must see)

3 comments:

  1. Definatly its a just distraction for Ronaldo...just look this video of ronaldo...no voodoo can stop this guys....

    http://clipta.com/CL_Highlights_Real_Madrid_Marseille__v6994011603

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone will take this seriously! It's more amusing than anything else...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes thats true...its like a joke nothing else..just want to disturb the game of a great player...

    ReplyDelete