Monday, October 05, 2009

Like Dede Koswara, coral man in China treated for growths on his body...


A man dubbed the human coral reef has been successfully treated for a rare condition that covered his whole body in shell-like growths.

Lin Tianzhuan, 38, of Shuimen, southern China, first noticed the growths on his hands and feet when he was just 13.

"It started with a few hard bumps so I tried to apply antibiotics and creams but it didn't get better," he explained.

"Instead it just got worse. They grew and grew and soon they were all over my arms and legs, my back and even my head. Ii was as if I was turning to stone and it was terrifying," he added. More...

Don't miss:

  1. Tree-Man Dede Koswara back in hospital again...
  2. Tree-man Dede Koswara looking much, much better...
  3. India's wolf-boy, Pruthviraj Patil, has new hopes for a cure...

1 comment: