Thursday, September 17, 2009

World's tallest man, Sultan Kosen, looking for love...

Now the world's tallest man, Sultan Kosen, is hoping his new-found fame will help him find love and bag a wife.

The 27-year-old from Turkey, who was recently discovered to be more than 10cms taller than the previous world record holder, has revealed his loftiness scares woman away.

Appearing in London yesterday, he said: “The first thing I want to do is have a car that I can fit in but more than that I want to get married.

“Up until now it’s been really difficult to find a girlfriend. I’ve never had one, they were usually scared of me. I’m hoping now I will find one.

“It was really difficult for me to find a girlfriend before but hopefully now that I’m famous I’ll be able to meet lots of girls. I’d like to get married.” More + video...

Don't miss:

  1. Khagendra Thapa Magar, world's smallest man?
  2. World's smallest girl, Jyoti, to appear on British TV...
  3. World's tiniest body-builder, Aditya 'Romeo' Dev ... 
  4. The woman who keeps growing and growing and growing...
  5. The 16-year-old who doesn't age and remains a toddler! 

No comments:

Post a Comment