But as well as a multitude of low-paid factory workers, the country’s manufacturing boom has also created a large and growing number of baofahu – literally, the “suddenly wealthy”. Their shopping habits and changing tastes are reshaping global trade flows at the other end of the production chain. More...
- Chinese woman pays £352,000 for a dog!!!
- 6-year-old girl in China aspires to be a "corrupt official!!!"
- Climate change due to population growth is another myth...
- Money: are you an active saver or a so-so saver?
- Golden Gate economics: where are the American ships?
- Family in China makes huge sacrifice for daughter's education and all they get is a tragic suicide.