More than 200 million women worldwide want contraceptives, but don't have access to them, according to an editorial published in the British medical journal, Lancet. That results in 76 million unintended pregnancies every year.
If those women had access to free condoms or other birth control methods, that could slow rates of population growth, possibly easing the pressure on the environment, the editors say. More...
- How India promotes condoms and safe sex!!!
- Having children is bad for the environment!!!
- "Good Club" wealthy want to control over-population!
- Like China, India is running out of girls...
- Creation, the Charles Darwin film, 'too controversial for religious America...'
- Condoms are useless against Aids, make things worse, says Pope to Africans!!!