Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gaza Palestinians treated like animals says Jimmy Carter...

 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip are being "treated more like animals than human beings", former U.S. president Jimmy Carter said on Tuesday.

On a visit to the enclave, he condemned Israel's January bombardment of Gaza and its continuing trade blockade, which he said forbids even children's toys.

"I understand that even paper and crayons are treated as a security hazard," he told Gazans at a local United Nations office. "I sought an explanation of this when I met with Israeli officials and I received none, because there is no explanation." More...

See also:

  1. Gaza: No right to life...
  2. Gaza: the destitute and the forgotten..
  3. Auschwitz survivor: "I can identify with Palestinian youth"

No comments:

Post a Comment