"I don't take money for sex," Ashley M. Hollin, 26, of Leesburg, told the officer. "I take money for company and the sex is free."
Hollin's comments came late Friday just before she was about to be arrested for the second time that day. According to a police report, Hollin told the officer she had learned something from her earlier arrest -- accept cash for companionship, not sex. More...
- Romanian teen who auctioned her virginity for £8000 on-line has to pay 50% tax!!!
- Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than $3.7m!!!
- Hong Kong schoolboy, 12, offers himself as gigolo!!!
- Australia: pregnant woman selling herself as a "pregnancy fetish."
- $400 if you pump gas topless and bottomless!!!