Sunday, March 01, 2009

Josef Fritzl: I locked up my daughter for her own good...

INCEST monster Josef Fritzl has claimed he locked up his teenage daughter Elisabeth because she was sniffing drugs.

And he has insisted to doctors that the 24 years he kept her as a sex slave in his cellar – fathering seven children with her – were “normal family life”.

Astonishing details of 74-year-old Fritzl’s interviews with Austria’s leading woman psychiatrist emerged yesterday in a 130-page report leaked ahead of his trial this month. More...

See also:

  1. Guesthouse Fritzl, the Austrian play about Josef Fritzl...
  2. Fritzl-like case in Poland: man accused of raping his daughter ...
  3. Josef Fritzl: I was influenced by the Nazis and I was attracted to my mother! 
  4. The Fritzl family in Amstetten: the children downstairs and the children upstairs...
  5. Josef Fritzl: I'm no monster; where's the credit due to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment