According to the Saudi daily newspaper Al-Watan, troubles for the woman, Khamisa Mohammed Sawadi, began last year when a member of the religious police entered her house in the city of Al-Chamli and found her with two unrelated men, "Fahd" and "Hadian."
"This is the problem with the religious police," added Al-Huwaider, "watching people and thinking they're bad all the time. It has nothing to do with religion. It's all about control. And the more you spread fear among people, the more you control them. It's giving a bad reputation to the country." Full story...
- Saudi father kills Facebook daughter...
- Saudi women fighting for Olympic rights. Go, girls!!
- Saudi women's group condemns judge over 8-year-old girl's divorce denial...
- Saudi cleric tells women to wear a one-eye veil!!!
- The Accolade, Saudi Arabia's all-girl rock band!!!
- Saudi religious police ban pet cats and dogs!!!