Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A man in India has written his lost love's name on postcards 1.4 million times!!!

A man in Jharkhand has written the name of his lost love 1.4 million times since 1997 and wants to continue till he reaches the figure of 10 million as penance for not having had the courage to ask for her hand in marriage as well as to inspire other lovers.

Kishore Kumar Gaba, a resident of Ranchi, fell in love 20 years ago but could not muster the courage to propose marriage to her since her family had a higher economic status than his own. Later, Gaba married another girl and had two daughters but decided to write his first love's name 10 million times on postcards.

'I love my wife and daughters. My family is my life but I write my first love's name to keep her memories alive, to punish myself for not having asked her to marry me and to teach a lesson to other lovers,' Gaba told IANS. According to Gaba, he spends an hour everyday in writing his lost love's name on postcards.

Source

See also:

  1. India: because they loved each other, they have lived under a tree ... for 25 years!!!
  2. Is this how they make love in India? Oh boy...
  3. Man spends 15 years putting together love letters his wife tore up...
  4. Taiwanese woman finds love on-line ... in Kurdistan!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment