Thursday, January 29, 2009

School children complain about "Obama worship..."

My son, who is in 1st grade, came home yesterday saying that he didn’t want to go back to school anymore. So I asked him why? He said that during the Pledge of Allegiance the teacher put up a large image of Obama next to the flag. I asked him if he was sure of this and I suggested to him that maybe the teacher just put up an 8×10 photo of the president. He said, “No, it is a large picture of Obama and when we are done Ms. **** turns off the image.” I also asked if they did this for Bush last year? He again said, “No.” This was my sons first day back to school since before Christmas, he was on a 5 week track break. Full story...

See also:

  1. Well, Obama is President, is this the change he promised?
  2. Arabs sceptical on Obama...
  3. Che Obama: the new cult of personality...
  4. Obama the Saviour, the Anointed One, has come...
  5. Obama the Messiah! Spooky stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment